Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Summer Days Are Gone! :(

So, I had a crazy busy summer training in L&D and kind of lost touch with the blogosphere. So, here is a quick update on what my kids term as their "most boring summer ever."



A week down south with my family. We started with the Drake Family Reunion, it was great to see everyone. From there we went to Brian Head, the sand dunes, a trip to the top of the world, went off-roading for deer (didn't know I was a red-neck), and enjoyed the stars and a red moon (no not the out-house). We did spend a day at "the property" where there is an out-house with a red-moon. It was fun to see my kids enjoying doing the things I did as a kid. I think I had more fun searching for a horned toad for them than they did. We went by my great-grandfather's home where my dad spent most of his summer's growing up, must have been heaven. Then it was on to St. George where we went to Footloose at Tuacahn--it was great. I can't wait to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment